Ronald L. Sakaguchi, DDS, MS, PhD, MBA, Professor, Division of Biomaterials and Biomechanics, Department of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, Oregon Health and Science University
John M. Powers, PhD, Professor of Oral Biomaterials, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials, Health School of Dentistry, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Problems and Solutions at the end of each chapter test your ability to apply chapter concepts to solve common clinical challenges.
- Mind Maps on the companion Evolve website condense essential chapter content into single-page overviews ideal for quick reference, study outlines, or comprehensive reviews.
- Comprehensive coverage reflects fundamental concepts and the latest practical knowledge all in one authoritative source.
- Appendix of useful resource materials provides quick, convenient access to Weights and Measurements, Conversion Tables, and Comparative Table of Troy, Avoirdupois, and Metric Weights.
- Content updates and links on Evolve keep you current with the latest developments in the field.
- NEW! Full-color design and illustrations clarify clinical detail for greater understanding.
- NEW! Reorganized content emphasizes scientific evidence and is organized by usage in a clinical setting to help you study more efficiently.
- NEW! Digital Imaging and Processing for Restorations chapter equips you with essential understanding of current imaging practices.
- NEW! Major revisions reflect the latest advances in the use of enamel, dental, biofilms, mechanical testing, ceramics, polymers, and composites.