Ravindra Nanda, BDS, MDS, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Craniofacial Sciences; Chair, Division of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
Sunil Kapila, BDS, MS, PhD, Department of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Stay up-to-date on current topics and treatments with this exciting new text! Current Therapy in Orthodontics addresses the evolving science of orthodontics as it relates to optimal patient therapy and care. World-renowned authors and contributors walk you through diagnosis and treatment planning, the management of sagittal and vertical discrepancies, the management of adult and complex cases, and the application of biomedicine in orthodontic treatment. You’ll find discussions on such topics as patient compliance, sleep apnea, the importance of proper bracket selection and placement, how the periodontal condition impacts treatment in the adult patient, and the use of temporary anchorage devices. This comprehensive text is the must-have modern reference for both orthodontic and dental practice.
- Lead authors Dr. Ravindra Nanda and Dr. Sunil Kapila are well respected and widely known in the field of orthodontics.
- A diverse pool of contributors lends credibility and experience to each topic discussed.
- Part 3: Management of Adult and Complex Cases concentrates on the treatment of adult patients and the problems and issues specific to them.
- Full-color photographs and drawings clarify important concepts and techniques and show treatment progress from beginning to end.
- References cited in the text appear at the end of each chapter
- Contents of the book described shortly by the title of the book ‘Current therapy in Orthodontics’. It’s totally true! Current concepts are written by the authors who are experts of their field. Almost every chapter is interesting. This book was added to me an ability to look from different perspectives for my patients. It’s worth every penny you pay.
- Indispensable book for the general dentist, orthodontist, maxillo facial surgeon … Very good book, written by renowned authors, as usual a great treatise elsevier.
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon:
- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (April 14, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323054609
- ISBN-13: 978-0323054607
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.7 x 0.9 inches.