Applied Dental Materials, 9th Edition
John McCabe, Professor of Dental Materials Science;
Angus Walls, Professor of Restorative Dentistry;
School of Dental Sciences, Newcastle University, UK.
This textbook covers all aspects of materials science relevant to the practice of dentistry. It is aimed primarily at undergraduate dental students, although it will also be useful for practising dentists, dental technicians and dental assistants.
The 9th edition has been extensively revised to include the many advances in dental materials and their use that have occurred during the past nine years. The chapters on Resin-based filling materials and Adhesive restorative materials have been expanded significantly with new coverage of fibre reinforcement of composite structures and polymerisable luting agents. A brand new chapter has been added on endodontic materials.
Overall, this is an excellent soft cover book. The authors aim it mainly at the undergraduate, but I agree that it is a useful reference source for the practising dentist.
Australian Dental Journal –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Journal of Dentistry
It is appreciated by students and teachers for its direct uncluttered advice…An excellent undergraduate textbook…well-illustrated, concise and clear. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon:
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 9 edition (April 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405139617
- ISBN-13: 978-1405139618
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.7 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Phillips Science of Dental Materials, 11th Edition
- Craig’s Restorative Dental Materials, 13th Edition
- Biocompatibility of Dental Materials
- Esthetic Dentistry: A Clinical Approach to Techniques and Materials
- [Gold] Basic Dental Materials, 2nd Edition
- [Gold] Dental Materials and Their Selection, 4th Edition
- [Gold] Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials: Theory, Practice, and Cases, 4th Edition
- [Gold] Emerging Nanotechnologies in Dentistry: Processes, Materials and Applications
- [Gold] Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials, 12th Edition
- [Gold] Introdução Aos Materiais Dentários, 3ª Edição