Edward W. Odell, Professor and Honorary Consultant in Oral Pathology and Medicine, King’s College London Dental Institute, Guy’s Hospital, London, UK
Containing over 350 high-quality photographs, line artworks and tables, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry is written in an easy-to read ‘how to’ style and contains a large number of real life clinical cases carefully presented to maximise learning outcomes for the reader.
Covering all core aspects of practice, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry, 3rd editionwill be of value to all general dental practitioners, both qualified and in training.
- More than 350 colour illustrations, artworks and tables present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Designed to help the reader reorganise their knowledge into a clinically useful format
- Explores treatment alternatives and evaluates their advantages and disadvantages
- Integrates material from all the dental specialties in order to cover the full range of problems which will be seen in practice
- Practical approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Includes ten completely new problems, making the book almost twice as long as the first edition!
- All the chapters have been completely revised to account for new national guidelines, changes in legislation and advances in treatment
- Additional topics include Down’s syndrome, bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis, headache and child protection
Excellent must have book, July 13, 2010
This is an excellent book. i came across this book while preping for the canadian dental board exam ndbe osce component. if you will be taking the osce in canada this book is a tremendous help, its a bit more detailed then the osce but thats. will make te osce seem that much easier.
Even if you are not preparing for school its a great refernce to have its a case based examples of events that ocvur in the dental office. once you are practicing dentistry you will cpme across certain cases where you amy be unncertain of whatnto do ornhow to handle a given event. the book goes through manyof the examples and teaches you how to eliminate thongs to narrow your choices to certain diagnosis. basically making you e dental version of house for those of you familiar with the show….
Must must must have
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (May 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443067848
- ISBN-13: 978-0443067846
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
Dental eBooks’ Library