Carl Drago, DDS, MS, Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics, Private Practice, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, LaCrosse, Wisconsin
Implant Restorations: A Step-by-Step Guide follows a logical structure of three sections. The first section introduces implant restorative dentistry, how to develop an implant restorative practice, the issues involved, the technical components of the 3i systems, diagnosis, and treatment planning. The central section of the book devotes separate chapters to in-depth descriptions of each of several types of patient that the restorative dentist may encounter, ranging from basic to more challenging cases. Every step of each procedure is described and illustrated with clinical photographs. Laboratory work orders are presented for use with commercial dental laboratories. The final section discusses record-keeping, patient compliance, hygiene regimes and follow-up, and provides the reader with an outline of best-practice procedural protocols.
An excellent and accessible guide on the most burgeoning subject in modern dental practice by one of its most experienced clinicians, Implant Restorations: A Step-by-Step Guide will appeal to prosthodontists, general dentists, implant surgeons, dental students, dental laboratory technicians and dental assistants.
- Step-by-step format for quick and clear reference
- Highly illustrated with full color throughout
- Focuses on the practical aspects of actual clinical procedures
- Profiles several common basic and more advanced cases in a simple, concise, and straightforward manner
- Advises on procedural protocols, treatment planning, and sequencing
- Includes single-unit and implant-supported denture prostheses
- Hardcover: 244 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (January 23, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081382883X
- ISBN-13: 978-0813828831
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.7 x 11.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.