Iven Klineberg, Professor, Westmead Centre of Oral Health, Australia;
Robert Jagger, Senior Lecturer and Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Department of Adult Dental Health, Dental School, Cardiff, UK
- Evidence-based information provides an excellent introduction to the subject of occlusion.
- Unique approach focuses on the relevance of occlusion to the individual disciplines of dentistry such as orthodontics and prosthodontics.
- Treatment suggestions emphasize interdisciplinary management of the occlusion.
- Chapter authors are internationally recognized authorities.
Occlusion and clinical practice, June 1, 2009
It is a good book when I just touching the “foreword”. As its mention, it is an elegant, carefully crafted textbook. I will keep on reading until the end. Occlusion is a very special topic to dentistry. Few books talk about this topic. That means it is attractive, or otherwise you will feel boring of reading it.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Wright; 1 edition (April 2, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723610924
- ISBN-13: 978-0723610922
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
Dental eBooks’ Library