Iven Klineberg, Professor, Westmead Centre of Oral Health, Australia;
Robert Jagger, Senior Lecturer and Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Department of Adult Dental Health, Dental School, Cardiff, UK
- Evidence-based information provides an excellent introduction to the subject of occlusion.
- Unique approach focuses on the relevance of occlusion to the individual disciplines of dentistry such as orthodontics and prosthodontics.
- Treatment suggestions emphasize interdisciplinary management of the occlusion.
- Chapter authors are internationally recognized authorities.
Occlusion and clinical practice, June 1, 2009
It is a good book when I just touching the “foreword”. As its mention, it is an elegant, carefully crafted textbook. I will keep on reading until the end. Occlusion is a very special topic to dentistry. Few books talk about this topic. That means it is attractive, or otherwise you will feel boring of reading it.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Wright; 1 edition (April 2, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723610924
- ISBN-13: 978-0723610922
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.