Irfan Ahmad, BDS, The Ridgeway Dental Surgery, Middlesex, UK, Active member European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
The book focuses on the principles of aesthetic work across the dentist′s repertoire, rather than concentrating on one particular technique. For this reason, it will add value to the range of daily restorative work in the dental surgery.
From the Publisher
* Digests scientific principles alongside clinical technique
* Features handy tips based on years of completed case work
* Comments on potential lifespans of restorations
* Useful tables offer guidance on the characteristics and choice of materials
* Considers laboratory interactions alongside the clinical environment
Excellent, 24 Sep 2007
Excellent book for dentists who wants to get consistent results in their practices. Interesting topics about diagnosis, decision making, treatment planning, and a sistematic approach related to technical aspects. I strongly recommend it!
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (3 Mar 2006)
- Language English
- ISBN-10: 1405118202
- ISBN-13: 978-1405118200
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.3 x 24.6 cm
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.