John D. Jones, Professor, Director of Prosthodontics Research, DO Prosthodontics, UO Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio.
Lily T. Garcia, Professor, Chair of DO Prosthodontics, UO Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio.
- Demystifies the clinical practice of removable partial prostheses
- Systematic, practical instruction on diagnosis, treatment planning, and manufacture of RPDs
- Specifically tailored to practicing dentists
- Highlights useful literature and explains biological principles
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (September 29, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813817064
- ISBN-13: 978-0813817064
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.