John D. Jones, Professor, Director of Prosthodontics Research, DO Prosthodontics, UO Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio.
Lily T. Garcia, Professor, Chair of DO Prosthodontics, UO Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio.
Removable Partial Dentures: A Clinician’s Guide is a highly practical step-by-step guide to the diagnosis, treatment planning, and manufacture of removable partial prostheses. Through its systematic approach, the book demystifies the clinical practice of these procedures, providing the practitioner with essential information on this common modality for partially edentulous patients. This clinical manual offers easy-to-follow instruction on removable partial dentures, thoroughly outlining this technique in a practical format. Aimed at the new dental professional, Removable Partial Dentures provides key information for general dentists and prosthodontists.
- Demystifies the clinical practice of removable partial prostheses
- Systematic, practical instruction on diagnosis, treatment planning, and manufacture of RPDs
- Specifically tailored to practicing dentists
- Highlights useful literature and explains biological principles
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (September 29, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813817064
- ISBN-13: 978-0813817064
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds