Ravindra Nanda, BDS, MDS, PhD, UConn Orthodomic Alumni Endowed Chair, Chair, Division of Onhodontics, Professor and Head, DO Craniofacial Sciences
Flavio Andres Uribe, DDS, Assistant Professor, Division of Orthodontics, DO Craniofacial Sciences;
School of Dental Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center
The first book of its kind, Temporary Anchorage Devices in Orthodontics is your source for the latest information on minimally invasive, cost-effective, and esthetically pleasing temporary anchorage devices. This essential reference offers quick access to everything you need to know to begin offering these popular treatment options to your patients, including diagnosis and treatment planning, biomechanical considerations, clinical applications of anchorage device systems, and skeletal anchorage. Full-color illustrations and detailed case reports guide you through the entire treatment process, helping you achieve superior patient outcomes.
- Over 1,650 full-color clinical photographs and accompanying line drawings clarify important concepts and show treatment progress from beginning to end.
- Case Report boxes walk you through the treatment of specific conditions – from initial patient visit to final outcome – with clinical photos that allow you to see the changes that occur at each stage of treatment.
- Expert contributors from all over the world lend their knowledge and experience to each topic to ensure that you have the most accurate, up-to-date, and clinically relevant information available.
“This 400-plus page book is extremely comprehensively illustrated mainly with more than 1500 colour photographs and with diagrams and x-rays. There are comprehensive literature references throughout and a detailed 18-page index.” BDA, November 2009, Vol. 22 No. 11.
State of the art knowledge base for TADs, December 17, 2008
This is an excellent book for an emerging area that is revolutionizing the practice of orthodontics. For most of us in practice, we want to find out as much as we can about TADs and here it is all presented in a clear and concise manner. Unlike some books that are just touting a particular brand-name or product to help sell things, this book just tells it like it is. Highly recommended for orthodontists new and old.
Excellent book, November 8, 2010
Dr. Nanda and Dr. Uribe have done a great job in describing the latest techniques in skeletal anchorage device use. I highly recommend adding this book to your office library.
Temporary Anchorage Devices in Orthodontics, April 17, 2010
Dr. Nanda and contributors have done an outstanding job in compiling and presenting the latest in Orthodontic temporary anchorage implantology. I would highly recommend this book.
Paul L. Ouellette, DDS, MS
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (July 9, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323048072
- ISBN-13: 978-0323048071
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9.3 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
Dental eBooks’ Library