- Peter Selvaratnam, PhD, BAppSc, FACP
- Ken Niere, BAppSc, FACP
- Maria Zuluaga, BAppSc,
Headache, Orofacial Pain and Bruxism: Diagnosis and multidisciplinary approaches to management has been written by clinicians for clinicians. It contains the collective knowledge of hundreds of years of clinical experience. The authors are drawn from a range of disciplines which regularly encounter patients with headache, orofacial pain or bruxism. They have described evidence-informed clinical practice derived from anatomical, physiological, and biomechanical concepts.
Patients who present with headache, orofacial pain or bruxism provide a clinical challenge to make sense of symptoms, sources, and contributing factors. There are many structures associated with problems in this region and patients may call on any of a number of health practitioners for diagnosis and treatment. It is often beyond the expertise of a single practitioner to address all facets of the problem without the assistance of colleagues.
- This book provides clinicians with the theoretical and clinical information required to appreciate the role of each discipline involved in the management of patients with headache, orofacial pain and bruxism.
- Clinicians are encouraged to use a multidisciplinary approach and to collaborate in the comprehensive management of these patients.
- Peter Selvaratnam, PhD, BAppSc, GradDipManipTherapy, DipAcupunctur, FACP, Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Anatomis, Director, Headache Centre of Victoria; Clinical Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry an Health Sciences, UO Melbourne;
- Ken Niere, BAppSc, GradDip, MManipPhysio, FACP, Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist. Senior Lecturer, School of Physiotherapy, La Trobe University;
- Maria Zuluaga, BAppSc (Physio), Grad Dip, (ManipTher), MWomen’sHlth, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist. Clinician, Headache Centre of Victoria, Australia.
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (August 4, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443103100
- ISBN-13: 978-0443103100
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.