Christoph A. Ramseier, Dr. med. dent., MAS is Assistant Professor of Periodontology at the School of Dental Medicine, University of Berne, Switzerland.
Jean E. Suvan, DipDH, MSc, CRA, FHEA is Clinical Research Coordinator of the Periodontology Unit at UCL Eastman Dental Institute, UK.
- Applies motivational interviewing techniques directly to dentistry
- Provides a workable strategy for health behavior change in the dental practice
- Focuses on improving clinician-patient communication skills for the best treatment outcomes
- Draws on examples from everyday practice
- Provides a thorough review of supporting literature
- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (October 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813821061
- ISBN-13: 978-0813821061
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!