Robert A. Convissar, DDS, FAGD, Director, Laser Dentistry, New York Hospital Queens, Private Practice, New York, US
- Full-color photos and illustrations demonstrate surgical techniques and key teaching points.
- A Laser Fundamentals chapter describes the physics of lasers and the wavelengths that can produce better outcomes.
- Introducing Lasers into the Dental Practice chapter provides guidelines on investing in laser technology and in marketing this new procedure.
- Clinical Tip and Caution boxes include advice and alerts that can only be offered by a seasoned practitioner of 27 years.
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (May 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323062067
- ISBN-13: 978-0323062060
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.