- Sam Strong, DDS, Fellowship and Diplomat of International Academy of Oral Implantology, Board Credentialed of Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine;
• Analyze implant cases with organized methods
• Effectively do case presentation
• Do comprehensive treatment planning
• Master easy to use prosthetic procedures
Series: Global Institute for Dental Education
4 DVDs: 4 Lecture Course Package
- Program 1: How to successfully evaluate, present, and determine fees for implant cases: A proven protocol
- Program 2: Treatment planning and prosthetic procedures for single posterior implant crowns
- Program 3: Treatment planning and prosthetic procedures for fixed restorations on multiple implants.
- Program 4: Treatment planning and prosthetic procedures for removable implant overdentures (bar and attachment retained).
- Publisher: gIDE
- Total Length: more than 4 hours
- Language: English
- Frame rate: 29 frames/ second
- Dimension: 640 x 360 and 640 x 480
- Total bitrate: 413 kbps
- File size: 1.09 Gb
Note: This software is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this software, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.