This comprehensive resource is the perfect customized dictionary for the dental professional and student. With more than 16,000 terms relevant to the dental professions, Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions is the essential language reference. Offering representation of more than a dozen dental professionals including Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, and Dental Assisting, this product ensures the proper coverage and definition geared specifically to the dental professional and student. You can search for the definition of a term, hear it pronounced, see it illustrated, and watch it in motion. In short, you will be given all of the tools you need to learn, understand, and use medical terminology correctly.
Definitions, Spelling, Pronunciation, Enhanced Multimedia, and Much More-
- More than 16,000 terms are defined by the most trusted name in medical references
- Access to more than 5,600 images illustrating key medical terms and concepts
- Click-on audio icons displayed alongside nearly 8,500 terms let you hear correct pronunciations
- 42 illuminating live-action videos from Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy present anatomy in motion
Everything You Need, Accessible in an Instant:
- Superior keyword search functionality making accuracy instantaneous
- Browse the A-to-Z Index
- Customize the medical dictionary using My Stedman’s: Add terms, Add notes to terms, Save searches and illustrations – all features to provide you with a personal experience that meets your needs
- CD: 2 CDs
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Language: English
- Total Size: 963 Mb
Use Virtual Disk software (We recommend DAEMON Tools Lite) to mount two .nrg file or burn the two file into 2 CDs.