Neil S. Norton, PhD, Associate Professor of Oral Biology and Pharmacology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Covers dental clinical correlates such as, maxillary sinus lift · Caldwell Luc procedures · maxillary root tips penetrating into the maxillary sinus · and loss of bone in edentulous patients and its effect on treatment planning.
- Features Illustrated clinical examples within each chapter, demonstrating the practical relevance of the anatomy.
- Includes tables that display the maximum amount of information in the minimum space, providing quick access to essential concepts.
- And much more.
-British Dental Journal 202, 50-51 (2007)”This is an excellent resource for dental students. Since students are typically required to purchase an anatomy atlas, this seems like a good all-around resource. It is packed with useful information, and has excellent corresponding images. The clinical correlations help with the mastery of complex material, and will likely be a useful resource for many years following graduation. I highly recommend it, and will be steering my dental students toward it.” — Doody’s Book Review Service
“It has clear details in each chapter with a section which begins the consideration of clinical relevance at the end of each chapter. Each chapter is logically laid out and provides clear detail of all aspects of head and neck anatomy…This book has to be recommend for all those wishing to establish the appropriate level of knowledge for the contemporary practice of dentistry and for those wishing to refresh their knowledge. No dental library should be without this book, let alone a dental practice.”
April 2012, WTmagazine
- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (December 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1929007884
- ISBN-13: 978-1929007882
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Dental eBooks’ Library