- Terry A. Day, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, US
- Douglas A. Girod, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas, US
Standing as the most comprehensive reference on oral cancer reconstruction, this handbook serves as an all-encompassing compendium of surgical and cosmetic strategies for the reconstruction of bone, muscles, nerves, arteries, and anatomical structures of the oral cavity- covering wounds extending from the lips to the pharynx with detailed illustrations depicting the exact techniques utilized for functional and cosmetic repair and optimization of quality of life.
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: Informa Healthcare; 1 edition (October 5, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1574448927
- ISBN-13: 978-1574448924
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!