Ravindra Nanda, BDS, MDS, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- Full-color illustrations help the reader visualize and grasp key concepts.
- Line drawings accompany clinical photos to clarify important information and techniques.
- Chapters are organized from the most common to least common orthodontic problems, creating an easy-to-follow layout that makes the topics easy to find.
- Inclusion of cutting edge topics such as skeletal anchorage, esthetic concepts, interdisciplinary treatment, biomechanical factors, biology of tooth movement, and management of orthodontic problems presents current trends in orthodontics.
- Information on the latest advances in the use, selection, and properties of orthodontic wires exhibits all viable options for important decision-making.
- Comprehensive coverage of diagnosis, treatment planning, and biomechanical strategies provides knowledge of how to apply specific mechanisms to specific problems.
- Simplified approach makes biomechanics easy to understand and implement.
- Presentation of nonextraction treatment modalities explains how to use headgear, Herbst appliances, memory alloy springs, and other methods to yield predictable results.
- Solid information on treating malocclusion shows readers how simple changes in arch wire bending can greatly improve tooth movement quality.
BDA News March 2006
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (April 11, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721601960
- ISBN-13: 978-0721601960
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.