David Bartlett, Senior Lecturer, Division of Conservative Dentisry, Polyclinics and General Dental Practice, Guy’s, King’s and St. Thomas’ Dental Institute, London, UK.
This practical resource addresses a range of clinical problems in prosthetic dentistry and provides a step-by-step guide to differential diagnosis and treatment planning. Emphasizing clinical-problem solving, it helps readers combine different dental procedures into a rational plan of treatment for patients who may have a number of different dental problems that require attention.
- Focuses on clinical problem-solving in prosthodontics.
- Offers practical help with treatment planning, guiding the reader through the process of decision-making.
- Covers some of the most important areas of clinical practice for the average dentist – including crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant-supported restorations.
- Provides colorful illustrations throughout to reinforce content.
About the Author
Clinical solving in Prosthodontics February 27, 2004
It covers a wide range of subjects from Bleaching (of vital and non vital teeth), to partial denture design to crowns and bridges. One of the highlights of the book is the chapter on Failed Crown and Bridges, a subject not covered as well in other dental books. Individual chapters on Replacing Canines, and Upper Incisors were also useful.
The text is well accompanied by a variety of illustrations, all relevant to what is being discussed. At the end of each chapter is a short and useful summary of the learning objectives.
Overall I found the book to be an outstanding source of information, which was simple to understand and easy to find what you were looking for. I would strongly recommend this book for students as it is an excellent companion to your studies.Anand Mistry
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (October 20, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443072825
- ISBN-13: 978-0443072826
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!