- Stephen F. Rosenstiel, BDS, MSD, Professor and Chair, Section of Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics and Endodontics, The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Columbus, OH;
- Martin F. Land, DDS, MSD, Professor and Chair, Department of Restorative Dentistry, Southern Illinois University, School of Dental Medicine, Alton, IL; and
- Junhei Fujimoto, DDS, MSD, DDSc, Part-Time Lecturer, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Director of J. F. Occlusion and Prosthodontic, Postgraduate Course, Private Practice, Tokyo, Japan
This book is a wonderful addition to any dentist or dental student. It covers all aspects of crown and bridge work including other aspects of dentistry such as periodontal considerations in wonderful but yet simple detail. Wonderful illustrations, convenient summaries at the end of every chapter, and very VERY useful.
A MUST buy.
As soon as I read this book, I could find the power of this book. As a man who will be a dentist in future, if not reading this book, we will not treat a patient. this book contain a various views including biology, mechanics, technics, esthenics and medicine. If you can this book, you will Save many patient so comfortablly. good luck for your future!
I am a dentist from Bulgaria. In my opinion this book it’s really important for everyone who want to be consider as a real dentist!
- Hardcover: 868 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (January 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081515559X
- ISBN-13: 978-0815155591
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.9 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!