- R. Putz and R. Pabst
This is the new 14th edition of the classic atlas in English with Latin labels. The SOBOTTA Atlas covers the complete macroscopic anatomy in full detail and equaled quality with almost 2000 figures. The Atlas’ organization by body region corresponds to the way you learn in your dissection labs. Simple new introductory schemes and general overviews help you to understand the more complex figures and connections – step by step.
- Especially handy
- The Volume 1 is accompanied by a compact brochure with tables on muscles, joints, and nerves.
- Reference to the matching tables in the separate Table Booklet
- Vice versa, references are given from the tables to the matching figures
- Cross references to further matching figures in the Atlas
- Perfect orientation– the new navigation system
- Navigation system: The menu indicates, where you actually are
- Chapters are distinct in colour
- “Compass card”: Link to figures of adjacent regions
- This way you quickly locate the sought structure: arteries, veins and nerves are distinguishable by different coloursTo facilitate the application of anatomical knowledge to clinical practice, the new SOBOTTA comes with even more clinical figures, including new imaging techniques (IX-ray, MRT, CT etc.), endoscopic images, intraoperative colour photographs of inner organs, pictures from patients with common paralyses and more – designed to be suitable for any type of curriculum.
“This book is absolutely fantastic! I brought Sobotta to the dissection class. Little dissection was done that day, because everybody wanted to look at the books…the opinion is that Sobotta is the best atlas…There are overviews so you know where you are, and there is this brochure with the muscles and their innervation, connections and functions. This brochure in itself is quite fantastic…Sobotta is the best anatomical atlas on the market!”
Medical Student, University of Bergen, Norway
Illustration Better than Netter’s – but words in LATINMarch 6, 2008
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 14th edition (May 26, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443103488
- ISBN-13: 978-0443103483
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 9.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
Dental eBooks’ Library