- Martin S. Greenberg , DDS, FDS rCS, Professor and Chairman Oral Medicine, Associate Dean Hospital Affairs, School of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Chief of Oral Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Michael Glick, DMD, FDS rCS, Professor of Oral Medicine, Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, Associate Dean for Oral-Medical Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine-Mesa, A.T. Still University, Mesa, Arizona
- Jonathan A. Ship, DMD, FDS rCS, Professor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, Radiology, and Medicine, Director, Bluestone Center for Clinical Research, New York University College of Dentistry, Professor, Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine
The eleventh edition of Burket’s Oral Medicine remains a comprehensive text of medical disease affecting the mouth that is ideal for use by students and residents.
The text is written by a group of over forty internationally respected experts in the field and includes 23 chapters covering all major aspects of oral medicine.
The eleventh edition contains new chapters covering Pharmacology, Headache and Genetics and has all new color illustrations and figures. The text is accompanied by a CD, which will contain case reports for each chapter and an expanded bibliography.
Excellent Text Book April 21, 2012
- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: pmph usa; 11 edition (February 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1550093452
- ISBN-13: 978-1550093452
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
Dental eBooks’ Library