Irwin M. Becker, D.D.S, is Chairman of the Department of Education at The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education in Key Biscayne, Florida, and world renowned dental coach and consultant with Irwin Becker Initiatives.
- brings complex topics in occlusion into the context of everyday clinical practice
- arms readers with the critical ability of knowing when and when not to perform occlusal therapy
- emphasizes the newest digital technologies
- addresses occlusal principles from a functional, parafunctional, periodontal, and esthetic perspective
- Paperback: 316 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (February 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813805848
- ISBN-13: 978-0813805849
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.6 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.