- Torsten B. Moeller, MD, Department of Radiology, Caritas Hospital, Dillingen, Germany
- Emil Reif, MD, Department of Radiology, Caritas Hospital, Dillingen, Germany
Renowned for its superb illustrations and highly practical information, the third edition of this classic reference reflects the very latest in state-of-the-art imaging technology. Together with Volumes 2 and 3, this compact and portable book provides a highly specialized navigational tool for clinicians seeking to master the ability to recognize anatomical structures and accurately interpret CT and MR images.
- New CT and MR images of the highest quality
- Didactic organization using two-page units, with radiographs on one page and full-color illustrations on the next
- Concise, easy-to-read labeling on all figures
- Color-coded, schematic diagrams that indicate the level of each section
- Sectional enlargements for detailed classification of the anatomical structure
Comprehensive, compact, and portable, this book is ideal for use in both the classroom and clinical setting.
“…provides a quick anatomic orientation, mandatory for starting the interpretation of radiologic studies.” — European Radiology
“This compact little book is easily accessible and well presented..very useful as a quick first-line reference for radiographers…” — RAD Magazine –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Cross Sectional Anatomy Vol.!,April 12, 2008
We are using this book and Vol. 2 & 3 as well for quick reference.
I would recommend this book to new students for cross sectional anatomy.
Even the seasoned technician needs a quick reference book from time to time.
Very good book!,September 14, 2009
This book is very useful. I read it a lot for identify each area in brain.
Recommended!,July 9, 2011
Direct book for rapid review of the anatomy from a CT or MRI. The small size make it easy to carry in your pocket. Althought this new edition changed its content. It should have included the brain and spine in the same book as in the last edition. Anyway it’s a great little book!
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 3rd edition (January 3, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 158890475X
- ISBN-13: 978-1588904751
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces