- Barry K. B. Berkovitz, BDS, MSc, PhD, FDS (ENG), Emeritus Reader, Anatomy and Human Sciences, Biomedical and Health Sciences, King’s College London, London, UK;
- Bernard J. Moxham, BSc, BDS, PhD, Professor of Anatomy, Cardiff School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK;
- Roger W. A. Linden, BDS, PhD, MFDS, RCS, Professor of Craniofacial Biology, King’s College London, London, UK and
- Alastair J. Sloan, BSc, PhD, Senior Lecturer in Bone Biology and Tissue Engineering, School of Dentistry, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
A new volume in the successful revision guide series – Master Dentistry – which offers a concise text covering the essentials of oral biology with accompanying self-assessment questions and model answers.
- Quick reference revision aid for dental students – ideal for exam preparation!
- Covers the ‘essentials’ of the subject to a level that is expected with the GDC’s curriculum outlined in the First Five Years document.
- Each chapter provides a brief overview of the topic and lists the essential learning objectives for that area of study.
- Presents key anatomical, biochemical and physiological material in a useful, integrated, clinically relevant format.
- Includes extensive self-testing material – true false questions, extended matching questions, picture questions, and essay questions – enabling readers to assess their knowledge and perfect exam techniques.
- Contains unique, ‘mind-map’ summary sheets to provide crucial information in a pictorial format to further promote learning.
“Primarily aimed at undergraduates, it is also perfect for post-graduates studying for the Membership of the joint Dental Faculties or similar examinations.”
BDA News, May 2011
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (November 5, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702031224
- ISBN-13: 978-0702031229
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 8.2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
Note: Only gold members can download this ebook. Learn more here!