- Pankaj Singh, DDS, Diplomate ICOI, Diplomate ABOI, Fellow AAID
- A. Norman Cranin, DDS, D. Eng, FAAID, FADSA, FICD, FAAHD, FADM, FACD, FBSE
- Explains techniques with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Demonstrates how to manage and maintain patients during the postoperative period.
- Includes long-term follow-up cases accurately showing “real life” examples.
- Includes extensive appendices with information ranging from antibiotic prophylactic regimens to CAD-CAM computed tomography.
New to This Edition
- Updates coverage with current technology, the latest surgical techniques, and today’s implant designs.
- Emphasizes hot topics such as implant esthetics, immediate loading implants, and site development of both hard and soft tissue augmentation.
“Any atlas of implantology is an ambitious project owing to the huge variations in implant techniques and fluidity of trends. The authors have indeed covered a huge amount of information looking at, in great detail, the background of implant development through to case planning and prosthetic techniques. This third edition looks to bring the text up to date from its original inception in 1992 and covers new sections on zygomatic implants and current implant morphology.”
Atlas of oral implantology Third edition Pankaj P Singh
“The authors should be congratulated on a fine effort. It is worth more than a glance if one of your restorative colleagues has a copy, if only to update your knowledge on the subject.”
European Journal of Orthodontics, June 2010.
- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (December 16, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323045103
- ISBN-13: 978-0323045100
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.2 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds
Note: Only gold members can download this ebook. Learn more here