Arun K. Garg, DMD, Visiting Professor, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL; Former Professor of Surgery, Division of Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL
Get the practical information you need to add dental implants to your practice! Dr. Arun Garg, a leading dental implant educator, clinician, and researcher, uses a clear, succinct writing style to inform and guide you through the full scope of dental implantology. A patient-focused approach covers surgical templates and techniques, sterilization, pharmacology, bone biology, complications, and more. A robust appendix offers handy information including insurance codes, consent forms, surgical tray set-ups, and food recipes for patients recovering from surgery.
- A practical yet comprehensive approach covers all aspects of implant dentistry from patient history to post-operative care, with minimal use of jargon, in an easy-to-read format.
- Outstanding photos help you visualize and understand patient outcomes.
- An appendix on post-operative instructions includes a unique section on delicious yet recovery-specific recipes.
“The book provides an enviable guide into the delivery of implants and addresses the issues related to occlusion so intimate in the success of the eventual procedure.”
Faculty Dental Journal, June 2010. Vol.1, Issue 2.
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (December 23, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323055664
- ISBN-13: 978-0323055666
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 0.8 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
Note: Only gold members can download this ebook. Learn more here!