Neil S. Norton, PhD, Associate Professor of Oral Biology and Pharmacology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, by Neil S. Norton, PhD, uses more than 600 full-color images from the Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that’s relevant to clinical practice. This new edition takes your knowledge further than ever with more Netter illustrations; addition of over 20 cone beam CT images; new chapters on the upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen; and more than 100 multiple-choice questions. Whether for your dental anatomy course, board review, or as a handy reference in your dental office, this concise, visual guide is an excellent anatomy atlas and quick reference for students and professionals in dentistry and dental hygiene.
New to This Edition
- Master anatomy for the head and neck and beyond, including upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen.
- Stay current on hot topics like cone beam CT imaging, intraoral injections, and anesthesia.
- Recognize the context and clinical relevance of head and neck anatomy through additional coverage of dental procedures.
- Prepare effectively for the dental boards with over 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Identify clinically relevant anatomy with Netter illustrations highlighted and modified for dentistry.
- See the practical important of anatomy from illustrated clinical examples in each chapter.
- Review essential concepts easily with tables that display the maximum amount of information in an at-a-glance format.
Brilliant!!!!,April 12, 2012
Awesome, just like all Netter books its completely worth every penny. The book is an excellent resource for head and neck anatomy. Great images and the text compliments perfectly.
A must have,June 13, 2011
This book is a must have for any dental student. I ordered this book along with the newest Netters Anatomy and I could honestly say that you need both in you library. THere were several times I went to this book for specifics that arnt in the netters
- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (November 17, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437726631
- ISBN-13: 978-1437726633
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Note: Only gold members can download this ebook. Learn more here!