- Crispian Scully, CBE, MD, PhD, MDS, MRCS, FDSRCPS, FFDRCSI, FDSRCS, FDSRCSE, FRCPath, FMedSci, Dean, Director of Studies and Research, International Centres for Excellence in Dentistry and Eastman Dental Institute for Oral Health Care Sciences; Co-Director World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for Oral Health, Disability and Culture, University of London, UK;
- Pedro Diz Dios, PhD, MD, MDS, Senior Lecturer, Head of Department, Special Needs Unit, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain;
- Navdeep Kumar, PhD, FDSRCS, Honorary Lecturer, Special Needs Dentistry, Oral Medicine Unit, Division of Maxillofacial, Diagnostic, Medical and Surgical Sciences, Eastman Dental Institute for Oral Health Care Sciences, University College, London, UK
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It is comprehensive and concise information source on special care dentistry by the foremost authority on the subject in the UK.
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (February 2, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443071519
- ISBN-13: 978-0443071515
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.9 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Note: Only gold members can download this ebook. Learn more here!