- William C. Faquin, MD, PhD, is Associate Professor of Pathology, Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Celeste N. Powers, MD, PhD, is Professor of Pathology and Otolaryngology, Department of Pathology, Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia.
Salivary gland cytopathology is one of the most challenging areas of diagnostic cytology. Salivary Gland Cytopathology will use a simplified algorithmic approach based upon differential diagnostic groups to cover practical aspects of diagnosing common as well as challenging salivary gland lesions.
This volume published in the “Essentials in Cytopathology” book series will fulfill the need for an easy-to-use and authoritative synopsis of site specific topics in cytopathology. These guide books fit into the lab coat pocket, ideal for portability and quick reference. Each volume is heavily illustrated with a full color art program, while the text follows a user-friendly outline format.
From the Back Cover
Salivary Gland Cytopathology by William C. Faquin, M.D., Ph.D. and Celeste Powers, M.D., Ph.D., will fulfill the need for an easy-to-read and authoritative synopsis of salivary gland cytopathology. This volume, part of the Essentials in Cytopathology book series, fits into the lab coat pocket and is ideal for portability and quick reference. Each volume in the series is heavily illustrated with a full color art program, while the text follows a user-friendly outline format.
- Paperback: 278 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (April 11, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387766227
- ISBN-13: 978-0387766225
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Dental eBooks’ Library