- A. Omar Abubaker, DMD, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia;
- Kenneth J. Benson, DDS, Private Practice, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Apex, North Carolina, Staff Surgeon and Clinical Instructor, Department of Otolaryngology, Wake Medical Center, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Concise answers that include the author’s pearls, tips, memory aids, and “secrets.”
- Includes bulleted lists, algorithms, tables, and illustrations for quick review.
- 44 succinct chapters written by experts in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- All of the most important “need-to-know” questions and answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Mnemonics memory aids used throughout the text give readers an easy way to recall important symptoms or treatment regimens.
- Thorough, highly detailed Index provides quick access to specific facts.
- Appeals to both students and practicing professionals as a quick reference.
New to this Edition
- Thorough and complete updating of all clinical information
- New illustration package.
Great Quick Reference for all !!!!,September 28, 2001
Im a 1st year resident at Seton Hall University OMFS. I highly recommend this book for all residents. It has been a very helpful reference for all the questions that are thrown at me. Make sure you get this book before you drop tons of money on all the other worthless texts.
I am a first year resident at Seton Hall University OMFS and use this book religously.
It is a great quick reference to questions that are thrown at me all the time. I highly recommend
this as the first text to buy when you start your residency. Don’t run out and buy the expensive books yet. Use this reference until you get a feel for what texts you want to purchase!
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (February 26, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560536152
- ISBN-13: 978-1560536154
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.