- Marcia Gladwin RDH, EdD, Professor Emeritus, Department of Periodontics, Division of Dental Hygiene, West Virginia University School of Dentistry, Morgantown, WV
- Michael Bagby DDS, PhD, West Virginia University, School of Dentistry, Morgantown, WV
This book is a comprehensive, yet user-friendly, and clinically focused text on materials for dental hygiene that logically presents the theoretical aspects of materials while also making the clinical application to best prepare students to handle materials. The text’s unique strength is its outline approach to presenting materials information. This outline approach, consistent with the format of Wilkins, is preferred by the market because it is clear, to the point, and concise.
New to This Edition
- New! Entire book is now full color, making this visual topic more easily understood
- Case Studies connect practice to real life
- Skill Performance Evaluations enable students and faculty to assess their understanding
- Concise, outline format makes it easy to find and understand the information presented
- Key pedagodical features, includintg Chapter Objectives, Key Terms, and Chapter Summaries, create a seamless, supportive learning experience
- Learning Activities provide ways for faculty to engage their students
- Review Questions allow students to assess their learning
- Supplemental Readings add depth and context to the information provided
- Tips for the Clinician boxes help students prepare to practice
- Precaution boxes call out key scenarios and information to watch while in the dental office
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library