- Bjoern Ludwig, MD, University of Homburg/Saar, Private Practice, Traben-Trarbach, Germany
- Dirk Bister, MD, DD, ConsultantOrthodontist, Guy’sand St. Thomas’ Dental Hospital, London, Addenbrooke’sHospital, Cambridge, UK
- Sebastian Baumgaertel, DMD, MSD, FRCD(C), Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, CaseWestern Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Offering advantages in design, efficiency, treatment time, and retention, self-ligating brackets have become a major part of modern orthodontic practice. Self-Ligating Brackets in Orthodontics: Current Concepts and Techniques summarizes all information and clinical studies on these popular systems, integrating them with the authors’ practical, hands-on experience. From materials and mechanics, to diagnostic and therapeutic principles, to step-by-step treatment techniques, the book is a visual guide and compendium to this groundbreaking field.
- Provides more than 1,500 outstanding color photographs that show the sequence of steps for all procedures involving self-ligating brackets
- Objectively evaluates the advantages and disadvantages of commercially available self-ligating bracket systems to help you make the best choices for your patients
- Covers the full scope of treatment, including oral hygiene, adhesive techniques, biomechanics, aesthetic choices, retention and stability, and more
- Includes multiple case studies as well as information on risks and pitfalls, practical tips, and clinical pearls that aid in decision-making and reinforce every concept
Written by a team of international specialists, this book is essential for all practitioners who want to keep up with the latest developments in self-ligating brackets, expand their services, and offer state-of-the-art treatment techniques. It will teach beginners how to use the method and experienced orthodontists how to successfully incorporate this highly popular technique into their practices.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library