- Michael A. Baumann, DDS, Professor, Policlinic for Restorative Dentistry and Periodontology, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
- Rudolf Beer, DDS, Professor, Department of Conservative Dentistry, University of Witten/Herdecke, Private Practice of Endodontics, Essen, Germany
This beautifully produced atlas is a revised translation of a second edition German work published in 2008 (Georg Thieme Verlag). – Book News
Experts from around the world present a comprehensive overview of the clinical practice of endodontology, featuring the most up-to-date information on how to treat problems of the inner tooth, the pulp, and of the tissues surrounding the root. The authors provide detailed coverage of all common endodontic procedures documented with full-color illustrations that demonstrate the various steps of each treatment.
The atlas opens with a solid introduction to the basic science and general principles of endodontic pathobiology, microbiology, diagnosis, imaging, anatomy, anesthesia, and emergency care. Separate sections then guide the reader through instruments and materials, root canal treatment, instrumentation and filling, and postendodontic measures, plus other key topics such as endodontic surgery, traumatology, and outcomes.
- Over 1,900 high-quality illustrations, including full-color microscopic images and photographs of clinical treatment steps, techniques, instruments, and materials
- The latest information on Nickel-Titanium instruments, the use of clinical microscopes, adhesive fixation technology, and primary endodontic treatment and re-treatment
- Practical discussion of the pros and cons of each treatment approach
Endodontology is an essential resource for all practicing endodontists as well as any dentist who must have a full understanding of modern techniques and approaches. It also serves as an excellent tool with which to educate patients about their treatment options.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library