- Franz Haerle, MD, DMD, Professor Emeritus and Former Director, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Christian Albrechts University of Kiel, Germany
- Maxime Champy, MD, DMD, Professor Emeritus and Former Director, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital Strasbourg, France
- Bill C. Terry, DDS, Professor Emeritus and Former Director, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA
- Includes six entirely new chapters on lingual hematoma, innovative treatment approaches of condylar neck fractures, the application of resorbable plates and screws and the material-specific techniques, and alveolar, mandibular, and maxillary bone distraction
- Features thorough updates on orthognathic, craniofacial, and preprosthetic surgery
- Offers proven treatment approaches by international experts who have applied the principles of osteosynthesis in a wide range of procedures
- Presents more than 350 outstanding full-color drawings, 70 of them new to this edition, visualizing the relevant anatomy and surgical techniques
The second edition of this outstanding atlas is highly recommended as a how-to guide and surgical reference for all practitioners and trainees who deal with the challenges of craniomaxillofacial and oral surgery, particularly maxillofacial, oral, and plastic surgeons, as well as neurosurgeons and otolaryngologists.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library