- Andrew Blitzer, MD, DDS, FACS, Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons , New York, New York, Director, New York Center for Voice and Swallowing Disorders, New York, New York
- Brian E. Benson, MD, Chief, Division of Laryngeal Surgery and Voice Disorders, Department of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, New Jersey, Clinical Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey
- Joel Guss, MD, Otolaryngologist—Head & Neck Surgeon, Department of Head and Neck Surgery, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Walnut Creek, California,
- Reviews the pharmacology, indications, mechanisms of action, and technique for each use of botulinum neurotoxin
- Provides detailed information on the anatomy, treatment methods, follow-up care, and possible complications for each disorder
- Includes online access to professionally produced videos in which Dr. Blitzer demonstrates injection techniques for the disorders in the book
- Contains vivid, full color illustrations and photographs that clarify information in the text
Focusing specifically on injection techniques for the therapeutic uses of botulinum neurotoxin for treating head and neck disorders, this manual fills an important gap in the literature. It gives clinicians current, authoritative, and in-depth information on administering botulinum neurotoxin most effectively for the head and neck disorders of their patients.
Dr. Blitzer honored in Best Doctors 2012 issue of New York Magazine
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!