- Amr M. Moursi, DDS, PhD, Associate Professor and Chairman, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY, USA
- Marcio A. da Fonseca, DDS, MS, Law-Lewis Professor and Director, Pediatric Dentistry Graduate Program, School of Dentistry, University of Washington, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA, USA
- Amy L. Truesdale, DDS, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY, USA,
Wiley-Blackwell’s “Clinical Cases” series is designed to recognize the centrality of clinical cases to the profession by providing actual cases with an academic backbone. Clinical Cases in Pediatric Dentistry applies both theory and practice to real-life pediatric dentistry cases in a clinically relevant format. This unique approach supports the new trend in case-based and problem-based learning, thoroughly covering topics ranging from infant oral health to complex pulp therapy. Highly illustrated in full color, Clinical Cases in Pediatric Dentistry’sformat fosters independent learning and prepares the reader for case-based examinations.
The book presents actual clinical cases, accompanied by academic commentary, that question and educate the reader about essential topics in pediatric dentistry. Each chapter’s progression from common to increasingly challenging clinical cases enables the reader to build their skills, aiding the ability to think critically and independently.
Clinical Cases in Pediatric Dentistry’s case-based format is particularly useful for pre-doctoral dental students, post-graduate residents and pediatric dentists preparing for Board examinations. The book will also appeal to students and their faculty in pediatric dentistry departments. It will be of interest to practicing pediatric dentists and family dentists as well.
- Unique case-based format supports problem-based learning
- Promotes independent learning through self-assessment and critical thinking
- Highly illustrated with full-color, step-by-step clinical cases
- Covers all essential topics within pediatric dentistry
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library