- Francis J. Hughes, BDS, PhD, FDS RCS, Professor of Periodontology, King’s College London Dental Institute, and Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Trust, London, UK;
- Professor Kevin G. Seymour, BDS MSc PhD DRD MRD MFGDP FHEA, Professor of Periodontology, University of Manchester, Dental School , Manchester, UK;
- Wendy Turner, BDS, FDS RCS(Eng), FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng), Senior Lecturer in Periodontology and Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Institute of Dentistry, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK;
- Shakeel Shahdad, BDS, MMedSc, FDS RCS(Ed), FDS(RestDent) RCS(Ed), Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Institute of Dentistry, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
- Francis Nohl, MBBS, BDS, FDSRCS, MRD, MSc, DDS, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry and Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Newcastle, UK
2013 Tittle!!! So hot!!!
Clinical Problem Solving in Periodontics and Implantology – a new title in the successful Churchill Livingstone’s Clinical Problem Solving series – provides a highly visual step-by-step guide to the practical management of a wide variety of clinical problems seen in these areas of practice.
Containing over 500 high-quality colour photographs, the book is written in an easy-to read ‘how to’ style and contains a large number of real life clinical cases each supplemented with ‘practical tips’, ‘common pitfall’s’ and ‘helpful hints’ boxes.
Covering all the core aspects of practice, Clinical Problem Solving in Periodontics and Implantologywill be of value to all dental practitioners, both qualified and in training, who are interested in these areas of work.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library