- André P. Saadoun DDS , MS , Doctor in Odontologic Sciences, University of Paris , Associate Professor in Periodontics, University of Southern California , Diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology , Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology , Visiting Professor, Hadassah Faculty of Dental Medicine, Jerusalem ,
2013 Tittle!!! Super hot!!!
This is a step by step guide to success in periodontics and implant dentistry, helping clinicians to create a natural and esthetically pleasing smile for their patients. Starting with a general discussion of facial esthetics and analyzing the dento-gingival constituents of the smile, the book goes on to consider the impact of these on people’s quality of life, both in terms of health and social engagement. Subsequent chapters focus on specific esthetic treatments such as crown lengthening procedures, gingival recession coverage with connective tissue grafts or periodontal regenerative material, and soft tissue management for natural teeth and implants.
- Provides practical coverage of an important and challenging skill in periodontics and implant dentistry
- Emphasizes the esthetic preservation of the natural dentition as well as implants
- Includes a comprehensive review of literature on these topics
- Contains many high quality full color clinical photographs
- Written by an internationally renowned expert in the field
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library