- Michael Sonick, DMD, Private Practice, Fairfield, CT
- Debby Hwang, DMD, Private Practice, Fairfield, CT, Ann Arbor, MI
With the desire for dental implant therapy ever escalating, clinicians are faced with the challenge of augmenting deficient natural physiology to provide effective sites for implantation. Implant Site Development helps the clinician decide if, when, and how to create a ridge site amenable to implantation. This practical book offers solutions to many implant site preservation scenarios, discussing different treatment options, timing, a variety of materials and techniques, and their application to the clinical practice. With a unique integrated clinical approach, Implant Site Development covers a range of site development techniques.
Highly illustrated, Implant Site Development presents diagrams and clinical photographs to aid with clinical judgment and will prove useful for any dental professional involved in implant therapy, from general practitioners to prosthodontists, but especially surgeons. This literature-based, yet user-friendly, reference will be indispensable to the novice or veteran clinician.
- Addresses implant site development and related treatment planning in a logical, practical and easy-to-digest manner
- Surveys the whole gamut of site development techniques
- Unique integrated clinical approach
- Presents a sound and thorough review of evidence
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library