- Michael Miloro, DMD, MD, FACS, Professor, Department Head, Program Director, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Antonia Kolokythas, DDS, MS, Assistant Professor, Associate Program Director, Director of Research, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cancer Center University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Management of Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeryis a comprehensive reference that covers the minor and major complications which may occur in all facets of oral maxillofacial surgery. Each chapter covers the potential complications encountered during the routine practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery, from the most commonly encountered complications, to those less frequent and more complex with which every competent oral and maxillofacial surgeon should be familiar.Drs. Miloro and Kolokythas address possible complications in every aspect of OMS, including anesthesia, third molar surgery, implant surgery, maxillofacial trauma, orthognathic surgery, temporomandibular joint surgery, cleft lip and palate surgery, head and neck oncologic surgery, soft and hard tissue reconstruction, free tissue transfer, and cosmetic facial surgery. The contributors to this textbook, recognized experts in their specific topic due to their surgical experience and expertise, focus on the prompt recognition of each complication, and consider preventative measures as well as precise management strategies considering the already compromised clinical circumstances.
- Comprehensive coverage of minor and major complications in all aspects of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Recognition, diagnosis, and management strategies for a variety of clinical scenarios
- Step-by-step procedures to manage both immediate and delayed complications
- Recognized expert oral and maxillofacial surgeons contribute to this textbook
- A unique clinical reference textbook for oral and maxillofacial surgery
- 500 color photographs and line illustrations
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library