- Iven Klineberg, Chair, Nobel Biocare Centre of Oral Rehabilitation, Professor of Oral Rehabilitation, Faculty of Dentistry, The University of Sydney, Westmead Centre for Oral Health, Westmead Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Diana Kingston, Information Consultant, Faculty of Dentistry, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
This book provides its readers with a structured approach to decision-making and case management in oral rehabilitation. It is built around actual patient cases from simple prosthodontics to complex full-mouth reconstructions, demonstrating a formal process by which a diagnosis and treatment plan is reached. Grounded firmly in evidence-based principles, the book also includes a chapter on literature searching in dentistry, which is critical for acquiring a knowledge-base for informed decisions in clinical treatment.
Featuring an approach to prosthodontics and oral rehabilitation that is both instructional and practical, Oral Rehabilitation: A Case-Based Approach will help clinicians to develop the necessary skills to make consistent, evidence-based clinical decisions.
- Presents a case-based process showing how diagnosis and treatment is achieved
- Covers a range of clinical scenarios from simple to complex presentations
- Illustrates each case fully, with stages documented by colour photographs
- Emphasises inter-disciplinary management in prosthodontics
- Accompanied by a website containing illustrative video clips
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library