- Thomas Rakosi, DDS, MD, MSD, PhD, Professor Emeritus and Former Chairman, Department of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, Albert Ludwigs University, Freiburg, Germany
- Thomas M. Graber, DMD, MSD, PhD,, Odont Dr hc, DSc, ScD †, Former Clinical Professor of Orthodont ics, Department of Orthodontics, College of Dentistry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
- Clinical information on interceptive orthodontics, including discussions of guided extraction and functional orthopedics
- The biomechanics of orthodontic therapy for fixed and removable appliances
- Discussion of anchorage control and septal arch mechanics
- The latest methods for solving tooth-size discrepancies, morphologic variations, and recrowding in the lower anterior segment
- 1260 drawings, radiographs, and photos – most in full-color
Packed with valuable information for dentists and maxillofacial surgeons, Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedic Treatment is crucial reading for every orthodontist and orthodontic student.
This textbook makes an excellent contribution for the orthodontists and orthodonstic students. – Hellenic Orthodontic Review
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library