- Albert Schuurs, ACTA (Academic Center for Dentistry Amsterdam), Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
2013 Tittle!!! Super hot!!!
This is a seminal text uniquely dedicated to oral hard tissue pathology, presenting the growth of clinical knowledge and advancement in the field in recent years. Starting with a discussion of numerical and formative anomalies and unusual eruption, the book goes on to consider caries, erosion, resorption and toothwear, as well as tooth fractures and discolouration, and ends with a chapter on congenital syndromes with dental anomalies.
Pathology of the Hard Dental Tissues is an invaluable reference for specialist practitioners and researchers as well as dental students, combining a scholarly overview of the field with clinical management protocols.
Includes prevention techniques as well as treatment regimes
- Contains many colour clinical photographs
- Accompanied by a large number of references
- Provides helpful tables to categorise the causes and characteristics of lesions
- Written by a leading expert in the field
- The first dedicated volume on oral hard tissue pathology in over 3 decades
- Contains over 400 photographs, the majority in color
- Encyclopedic range of scholarship combined with clinical management protocols
- Presents major modern causes of lesions, including various forms of tooth wear
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library