- Tony Johnson, PhD, MMedSci, LCGI, MCGI, FETC, FHEA, Senior Lecturer, Academic Unit of Restorative Dentistry, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield, UK
- Duncan J. Wood, BMedSci, PhD, FHEA, Senior University Teacher, Academic Unit of Restorative Dentistry, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield, UK,
This practical manual focuses on the discipline of complete denture technology. It sets out the ideal properties of complete dentures, and provides the reader with techniques for achieving these when carrying out any stage in the production process. Procedures are clearly set out in step-by-step format and fully illustrated with clinical photographs.
Techniques in Complete Denture Technology discusses all the various elements that are essential for optimum denture provision, including fit, retention, stability, occlusion, muscular control, aesthetics and materials. It is essential reading for dental technicians, clinical dental technicians and maxillo-facial prosthetists, as well as providing a valuable resource for dentists and students.
- Provides techniques for achieving the ideal properties of complete dentures
- Discusses fit, retention, stability, occlusion, muscular control, aesthetics and materials
- Full of easy to follow step-by-step procedures
- Written by an experienced and established author team
- Highly illustrated with full colour clinical photos
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library