- Jens O. Andreasen, DDS, ODONT DR. HC, FRCS Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery University Hospital (Rigshospitalet) Copenhagen Denmark
- Frances M. Andreasen, DDS, DR. ODONT Research Associate Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery University Hospital (Rigshospitalet) Copenhagen Denmark
This is a readily accessible, fully illustrated guide to the initial treatment of acute dental injuries. The clinician is guided through the initial examination of the traumatized patient to the design of a rational, individualized treatment plan. This approach is aimed at minimizing the risk of long-term complications and, thereby, alleviating the uncertainty of the future of the the traumatized dentition both for the patient, dentist and for other concerned individuals. The material is drawn from clinical investigations, statistical analysis of 20,000 records of patients treated for acute dental injuries over 25 years, and results from 100 experimental studies.
- provides a readily accessible guide to the initial treatment of acute dental trauma
- contains over 500 color illustrations and halftones, including color photographs, x-rays and color drawings
- provides long term prognosis of specific dental injuries through easily reviewed survival curves
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library