- Donna J. Phinney, Program Director, Dental Assisting Program, Spokane Community College
- Judy H. Halstead, dental assisting instructor, Spokane Community College.
From amalgam to zinc oxide eugenol, the Dental Materials Guide provides a quick reference for the uses and properties of materials commonly found in dental practice. This essential resource can be used during clinicals and labs and is also a handy study tool for examinations.
- Photos are placed sidebyside with product descriptions for ease of identification
- Compact size makes it easy to carry with you
- OSHA precautions are presented for each material
- Instructions to preparation, mixing, and setting times are right at your fingertips
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library