- Peter Heasman, Senior Lecturer, Department of Restorative Dentistry, Dental School, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Giles McCracken, Department of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. A new edition of a well-known dental dictionary, suitable for dental students, dental nurses and dental practice secretaries.
New to This Edition
- Totally revised – new definitions added and obsolete ones deleted.
- A comprehensive dictionary of the complete range of dental terminology
- Line diagrams illustrated selected definitions.
- Useful appendices cover such things as dental instruments, development and eruption of teeth etc.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library