- Marjorie J. Short, Professor of the Dental Hygiene Program, Middlesex Community College, Lowell, MA
- Deborah Levin-Goldstein, RDH, Lecturer, Northampton Community College, Bethlehem, PA.
HEAD, NECK and DENTAL ANATOMY is brimming with new, full-color figures that showcase anatomical details of the mouth and teeth. The most important features of each tooth are detailed in brief charts, making excellent study guides. Known for its engaging style, this concise resource is fully revised, including new worksheets with multiple choice and labeling questions. With its enhanced figures, fresh design, and updated materials the fourth edition promises to be a reliable go-to resource throughout your education and career!
New to This Edition
- Updated figures: now presented in color, have been improved with anatomical details to match the descriptions.
- New Practice Problems: Worksheets with multiple choice and labeling questions have been included to provide students with opportunities to practice and prepare for anatomy questions commonly found on the CDA exam.
- Concise presentation of this text promotes retention of anatomical detail through it’s simple, clear style and balanced design.
- Morphology concepts are discussed in the context of anatomy to help draw connections and enhance understanding for a comprehensive approach to head, neck, and dental anatomy.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library