- Len D’Cruz, General Dental Practitioner and Dento-Legal Adviser, London, UK
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It offers a practical guide to the fundamental legal principles and concepts that need to be understood by all dentists.
- Gives a detailed understanding of key areas such as consent and negligence
- Highlights the clinical risk areas in general dental practice and ways of managing these risks
- Helps the dentist address the prime concern that treatments should be defensible and justifiable
- Takes account of variations in law within British Isles and Ireland – eg Scottish law.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Dental eBooks’ Library