- Charles A. Babbush, DDS, MScD, Director, The Dental Implant Center;, Clinical Professor, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry;, Director, Dental Implant Research, Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry, Cleveland, Ohio
- Margaret J. Fehrenbach, RDH, MS, Oral Biologist and Dental Hygienist, Adjunct Faculty, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin;, Educational Consultant and Private Practice, Seattle, Washington
- Mary Emmons, CDH, Med, Co-Director of Dental Hygiene Program, School of Dental Hygiene, Parkland College, Champaign, Illinois
- David W. Nunez, DDS, MS, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologist, Chief of Dental Services, Vance Air Force Base, Enid, Oklahoma
New to This Edition
- 800 new terms have been added, especially in the fields of oral surgery, anatomy, and pathology.
- More implant and pathology photos are included to visually depict additional conditions and equipment.
- 20% more pronunciations have been added to the companion CD-ROM, for a total of 5,200 pronunciations.
- Updated appendices include CDT-2007/2008 — the coding system from the American Dental Association (ADA), chemical agents for surface disinfection, and the ADA’s guidelines for prescribing dental radiographs.
- Implant prosthetics appendix has been added.
- New consultants include implantologist Charles Babbush, a pioneer in the field of dental implants and an internationally acclaimed surgeon, teacher, and lecturer.
- A companion CD-ROM offers the entire book in a searchable format, with audio pronunciations and thumbnails of illustrations that can be enlarged for optimal viewing.
- Full-color illustrations enhance definitions.
- Bolded pronunciations indicate which terms can be heard on the CD-ROM.
- Accuracy of entries is verified by an expert review board including dentists and dental hygienists.
- Colored thumb bleeds make it easy to locate definitions quickly.
- Portable size offers convenience as a chairside or computer-side reference.
- A flexible cover provides durability.
- Extensive appendices provide useful information in a quick-access format.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.